Missed calls will kill your business
POSTED BY APPANNA GANAPATHY
Don’t believe us?
See for yourself…
That really does say a lot about the impact and the reach of poor customer service.
It goes on, and on, and on. You can literally go back years and find tens of thousands of similar tweets right there, out in the open, for the whole world to see.
If you aren’t answering your business phone, not only are you missing out on new business from people who are ready to buy from you right now, you are also frustrating them, and they will talk about you on the internet, and to everyone they know, and those people will talk about you on the internet, and to everyone they know, and so on and so forth. The impact of Social Media on companies can be devastating.
Here’s some hard facts you should be aware of if you are a small business owner, independent entrepreneur, or anyone trying to make money with a public-facing phone number:
• Mobile search will generate more than 70 Billion calls from consumers to businesses by 2018, according to industry experts.
• Clicks to a website will convert into sales about 1% to 2% of the time.
• On Average, inbound calls convert into sales 30% to 50% of the time.
• 70% of mobile searchers call a business directly from search results.
• More than 50% of mobile callers want to complete a purchase when they call a business directly (Google).
• 79% of callers say they will never call back again if their call goes unanswered (they just call the next business in the Google search results until someone picks up).
• 74% of people say they would rather deal with a live person than an automated system.
• We are on the verge of a Call-Fuelled Marketing Boom.
What does that mean for you? What does that mean for the amount of money that ends up in your pocket?